slide show

Thursday, February 5, 2009

New picture and happy day


Last week I went to see about shopping for some new sweaters as it is so cold here
and having to work I wanted some new ones. I went to a few stores and just not liking
what i was seeing so did not buy anything while i was out. I thought i would try another
few stores but never made it. So i went into Michelles closet and thought maybe she has
some sweaters i could borrow as i am getting smaller and she has some sweaters in there
she never wears. I went and found one i liked it was similar to this one and so I tried it on
and it fit and it looked nice. so i wore it to work and got some nice compliments. I then told
her I borrowed her sweater and she said well you can have the other one too. She said she
does not wear these that i liked. They are a little big on her and she does not wear a lot of
sweaters but does sweatshirts instead. I was just amazed I could actually fit into any of her
sweaters or anything as she is not overweight and is small on her top really. Made my day
when i could fit into something of hers even if they are a little big on her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I might add that you look wonderful in that sweater! Who needs to shop when you have your kids clothes you can fit into?!? Good for you!!!!! :-)

Mandy said...

Fantastic!

Dawn said...

That's really GREAT Sheryl! I'm so glad for you. You look fantastic! I'll bet you feel great too.