this is what some of our siding looked like fun fun
some trees down near us
a barn about 2 miles from our house
more trees
just am glad we did not have more damage than
we did and am sorry for all those that have lost
homes and are having to deal with this so much more
than we do.

3 comments:
I'm glad you are safe!
wow! You guys got hit pretty hard! We def had the wind but not nearly as bad as you guys! Glad to hear you guys are safe and sound.
OHMYGOSH! I wish I was there! I just know that in another lifetime I must have been a storm chaser or something like that!
I just LOVE thunder storms.
I'm sorry it caused such damage. St. Clair County was on the news here in Jersy the other day. It was SO cool to see our home town. GAWD I miss that place.
I hope you can get your siding replaced without too much expence to you. THAT sucks!
Post a Comment