slide show

Thursday, November 20, 2008

just a few thoughts

I just have been a little busy and on the go and not enough time of I feel I do not have enough time to blog. I have been getting ready for out trip too. We are headed to Nebraska for Thanksgiving to see my family and all. Will be the last time my brother will be out there living as they are moving to arizona around Christmas. My other brother I will not see but he is in Texas. It will be good to see the rest and to really see how my dad is doing. He sounds good and says for the most part he is doing good so that is good to hear. We are going to have a baby shower for my sister who is expecting twins while i am there so I need to figure out what I am getting her. She has 2 daughters who are twins but they are 11 so she got rid of all the things as she thought she would not have any more kids. Surprise!!!

Bens dad is not doing good so you get torn as to what to do. He is in the hospital right now and you worry he is not going to be around for too much longer. You just pray that he will get better.

I also went to a weight watchers training and I was able to see all the new things weight watchers is coming out with December 7 and have to say I like how weight watchers is thinking and all that so it is fun to work for weight watchers and to see first hand before everyone else what is going to be happening in the near future.

Have a great day and will try to blog a few more times before we leave

2 comments:

Mandy said...

That is a big surprise, twins! Make sure to keep looking at steals and deals for ideas! And enter the giveaways! :-)

Keep up your blogging when you have time. I always enjoy catching up.

airforcewifesahm said...

Hi Sheryl.
Have a great time on your trip home. I hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving.

~Dawn