slide show

Friday, December 12, 2008

December


Sheryl and Michelle


Keah Michelle and Ben

Keah Michelle and Sheryl


Ben and Sheryl
Keah and Michelle


Hard to think that it is already december and on top of that almost the middle of December. Where has the time gone. It does not seem like it is going to be Christmas soon. I am done with my shopping and the gifts are all wrapped and so now can maybe relax and really enjoy this christmas season. The girls are done with school next week so that will be nice for them. I would like to do some scrapbooking soon as i have not really done any in so long. I am so far behind but do you ever really catch up? We took some family pictures this past week so thought i would add a few of those on here.

3 comments:

airforcewifesahm said...

I love all the pictures you guys took. I'm glad you can sit back and relax now that all your shopping is done. We are done too. We just have to wrap everything. Blah

Mandy said...

Yes, the time just flies! Great family photo's!

Debby said...

Great family photos. Have a great December