slide show

Sunday, December 21, 2008

fun things and not so fun things

I got a call from my niece ashley on Friday she was just talking and I asked her why she was not in school she said it was a snow day. so we talked some more then i said to her so did your mom have the babies? she said oh yeah she did. she did not know at the time how big they were but did tell me the girl was born first. Cassidy and then Derrick. The girl was 5 lbs 2 oz and the boy 5 lb 7 oz. she had to have a c-section but I talked to her yesterday and she is doing good. She may be home today or monday.

On another family note i e-mailed my other niece Jessica and she said she is not doing so good and has to go into the dr on monday for a CT scan as she has enlarged lymph nodes and the dr told her that can be 2 things one infection the other cancer. She is basically all alone in all this as she for one is afraid to tell people and also did not want to ruin their christmas and she is not on speaking terms with her mom. I feel so bad for her yes she has made some not so good choices in her life but she is trying to do better but in my opinion they are not good enough for most people still. I pray for her and that all it is is an infection.

have a good day here it is only 9 degrees outside brrr

No comments: