slide show

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Too cold!!!

It turned really cold and then came the rain that then turned to ice. I hate driving on ice and then you add the cold and I just want to hibernate in my house and stay warm. The problem is this house is not the best for staying warm so you are then all bundled up with blankets and all just to stay warm. I was not this cold last year but then again who knows.

Michelle bought a new wii game yesterday she wanted me to buy it i said you have money. It is the personal trainer for the wii and they give you an evaluation and then set you up with a program to help you achieve the goals you want. It was quite good they had you put your weight in and then measure yourself and then take your resting heart rate and then you had to do squats sit ups and push ups. I am quite proud that i could actually do more than the girls although michelle is not too bad with weight she really needs more strength. they were both hurting this morning from doing the squats. Michelle said are you not hurting i said no and she said i am I can not move my legs much. I then told her i worked out with the program for 45 minutes i think she was amazed. Kind of makes you feel good when you really are in better shape than your daughters.

No comments: