slide show

Sunday, March 29, 2009

bind it all

you would think that after buying this bind it all i would use it more but nope i have hardly used it so today i was putting some young women books altogether i decided to check out this blog of bind it all things and now I am wanting to be creative with my bind it all. weird how just a small project you are doing makes you want to then do more with what you already have on hand.

http://binditall.blogspot.com/2009_03_01_archive.html



This next week might be a good week to do some of that anyway as the weather here is just so weird. it rained all day yesterday and then this morning we have a dusting of snow. I was so ready to put the winter coats and clothes away but i guess we have to keep them out for just a bit longer.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Great site! I added it to my reader (like the addict I am) there is so much cool stuff on this blog! I have a bind it all too and have never used it!

Mandy said...

You crafty crafty ladies! I wish it would have rubbed off on my while I was living in IL!