slide show

Thursday, March 26, 2009

motivation after a trip

It seems like after a trip I have no motivation to do much. I have been doing things but almost like I have to make myself do the things i normally do. I know some of it is the pollen and all that in the air and making me not motivated to do things other it is just lack of ambition to do anything.

The girls are leaving friday for a church road trip to Nauvoo IL and will be back Sunday. There is about 10 of them going and they have 2 rooms at a Marriott. They are all excited. This will be the first trip they really have taken with no adults at all. You just love to see how they have grown up and what they enjoy doing now and what they do in their spare time. They do not normally have a lot of spare time though.

well I am off to at least try to do some dishes for the night

1 comment:

Mandy said...

It took me a long time to get motivated after San Diego...and I am still not quite there! I have Spring Fever!!!