slide show

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Looking back



thought i would look back 2 1/2 yrs ago and compare what it was like then to what it is like now.

Back then i would be able to get on my elleptical for maybe 10-15 min and that was about it on a level 1 no way could i do anything higher. Now i can go for an hour at a level 4-5 depending on the day. I would go up and down the stairs all winded and be tired at times. Now i do not really think about it i just go up and down all day long. The types of foods i would eat would be pizza, hamburgers french fries lots of pasta loved carbs and sweets. Now I tend to eat higher protein foods whole wheat pasta lots of fruit and veges yogurts pudding for a snack now. I do not feel so tired now unless my sleep is interupted. I now seem to not have as much free time as i used to because now i am exercising and preparing foods that take longer to do but it is a good thing to be doing. Before my weight was obese now it is just about normal the extra weight i have now is more from excess skin than anything else. I also have low cholestrol and all too so on the good side of it all I really am in good health.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Liked your before and after pictures. Its odd but I do not see you the way you used to look, more the way you look now, wonder if that would have been different if we were more than just computer pals and I saw more than just images you have shown over the years.

Mandy said...

Sheryl,

You look amazing! Thanks for commenting on my blog and sharing yours. Keep up the good work. You are inspiring me!