





Here are some of the pictures from my weekend get away. It was fun but have realized I am not one for staying up too late anymore as i just can not sleep in like i used to. The first night was not so bad but then i got up early and so the second night i was ready to crash by 11 and the other two they stayed up a lot that night. It was fun though and i got some scrapping done and some starts on some cards that i need to finish. I just have so much i want to do that i then want to come home and do more but then i get so busy that i just do not have time for it. I will make time to do more this week. I love fall so it was fun seeing some of the trees starting to change colors. I will have to go and find more trees to take pictures of.
I have been training more this week and then i work on friday so it seems to make my weeks go from not so busy to really busy. Wish there was some sort of in between it could be at. I do like working for weight watchers and just helping others that might be struggling or something with the weight loss. I try to tell them what has worked for me without making it seem like I
know it all because that is not what i want to see like.
1 comment:
What a fun weekend! I hear you with staying up late and not being able to sleep in! I am definitely an early to bed type of person!
Post a Comment