slide show

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Todays meeting at weight watchers

It was all about looking back and seeing what kind of mistakes we made in the past and how we then took those mistakes and dealt with them. Are we now doing things better or the same or worse. For me i think for the most part i have learned to do things better. I am no longer a stress eater or a boredom eater. I now look at the exercise i do and think after exercising like that do i want to go and put all that stuff i used to eat into my body that i am trying to make healthy?
I now enjoy exercise never thought that would be something that i could share with others. I like to get on the eleptical and then do weights. I can not say i enjoy the weights as much as i do the eleptical but afterwards i do feel so much better.

Here is something our leader gave us today


Learn from experience

Master this habit and you will look back and learn. you'll recognize what's worked for your
weightloss in the past and what hasn't. Instead of constantly critizing yourself about your failures, you'll be curious about them and decide to do it differently this time. members will treat any obstacles along the way as challenges. You'll stick with it, setting realistic weight-loss goals and more than anything else, you'll be fair to yourself. This past you'll use your past experiences to help you lose weight successfully.