



Lately have had no fun to really blog or do all that i want to do. I am working 2 times this week and am not going to my regular weight watcher meeting as i just do not have the time to do it all this week. I am also going on a scrapbook retreat with a few friends so really need to get things ready for that so I have things ready. I just feel on the go this week and it is only tuesday. I think this week i am more busy because for a service the young women are making freezer meals for a gal in our ward who is pregnant and would really benefit from them so have been looking for recipes and getting the ingredients and pre cooking some of the meat.
Over the weekend i did get a few layouts done so that was finally good and it felt so good to actually do that. One of them was a bit harder to do as it was for Noah who passed away last year but i wanted to scrap that and have a memory of all of that and the feelings that i had for that time. I will go take a few pic and put them on here when i get that done.
Over the weekend i did get a few layouts done so that was finally good and it felt so good to actually do that. One of them was a bit harder to do as it was for Noah who passed away last year but i wanted to scrap that and have a memory of all of that and the feelings that i had for that time. I will go take a few pic and put them on here when i get that done.
No comments:
Post a Comment