I woke up this morning and was in a better mood i have been tired and when i am tired I am grumpy and not motivated to do much. The one that seems to have to deal more with my grumpiness is Ben so was thinking of how much he does for me and how wonderful it is to have him by my side. In this world where there are so many problems and all it is nice to come home or have him come home and be a team. He is my big number one supporter in anything i do. He supported me do weight watchers and at times I kept telling him but it seems to cost more to eat healthy and he would come back and say but you are worth it. Everytime that i would come up with something negative about it or anything he normally can find a positive for it. So just wanted to put out that I love him and he is such a great guy even when i am grumpy at him.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
man thats sappy...ok i'm a sucker for sap....we all think ben is a gem too...when's he coming to work on my yard like he does yours? Tanya
Ahhh, that's so sweet!
Post a Comment