slide show

Thursday, September 4, 2008

the week of sicknesses



This week both the girls have found out they were sick or had something wrong with them. Michelle went to the dr this past friday and for what i thought would of been for allergies or for strep throat and came back saying she had mono. not something i thought of when she went to the dr. Her dr told her no work for a week and to rest and drink lots of fluids to take her vitamins and no volleyball or ultimate frisbee. It is really hard keeping her to stay put and not do too much. She will go back to work on Monday so hope she is well rested by then.


Keah went to the dr today as she has been having this foot/ankle pain. Thought it was her shoes but come to find out she has tendinitis so she is off work now until thursday and she is to do exercises for her leg and take aleve and rest it. She is not too happy about not being able to work but it will be ok. Work was not happy but they understand it.


Hopefully now nobody else will get sick or anything we dont need anymore right now.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

When it rains it pours, and I don't just mean this fabulous weather. Hope the girls are feeling better soon.

Mandy said...

I have had mono and it is not fun! I feel for her! Hopefully she will heal in a week, I remember it taking much longer but I am sure you don't want to hear that do you??

Wishing both well!