slide show

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

one of those weeks so far

Just seems like i am getting not much done and then am tired on top of it.
I have been training with weight watchers so am doing that more this week so is throwing
my schedule off but i think after the training I will be able to see exactly when i will
be working and it won't be so bad. I do like leaning all the behind things at weight
watchers and all so that is fun and it will keep me motivated to keep losing the extra
few pounds that they think I should. I just keep doing what I should is all I can do and
that is good for me. I know it would be easy to get frustrated but I look back and see
what I have done and I then see the bigger picture and know that I am doing great.
I know I did not put the weight on over night so no reason at all to think that I should
be in great shape and all overnight so that is what gets me to get motivated again
when i lose my motivation. I really do not lose it that often but when i do I have a
great support system at home and some great computer friends that have helped me
along so great.

I hope to get back into blogging a bit more when i get into a routine hopefully not
too far inbetween blogs though.

No comments: