slide show

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

workout machine


This is pretty much the weight machine i have been working out with. Don't you all want to come join me so we can have fun torturing each other together? They say weights are good for you but since i have decided to really get serious and not be lazy with it lets say that there is some pain not a lot but still it is there. The workout today was called hot legs day one. wonder how many days i have to workout to that for my legs to really be what they call hot legs? just something interesting to think about.
It really is not all that bad but when you add something you are not used to it is not the easiest thing to do and you feel some of the effects it is not so easy to just ignore some of it.
do any of you do weights that have tips for me on what is
good and what really has been great for you let me know.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Gary has been wanting this for a long time! If I knew we weren't moving for awhile I would be more willing...

I think I am going to go exercise now.

Rosemary said...

I'd love to come work out with you. I go to Curves so that's my weight training, pretty much. I used to lift free weights using the book "Strong Women Stay Young." Have you read it? Good luck.