slide show

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tonight






I thought i would add what i have created for tonight at church. It will be fun to see how it all turns out. We are doing a camp recap of camp that happened in July with awards and a slideshow of some of the pictures that we all took. They will then get a cd of all the pictures that we took. Two of the girls were helping with the awards and one of them e-mailed me and asked me about doing an award for their leader Melinda and i thought that would be great. She already had an idea and so when i heard the idea i told her i had some thoughts and would be great to do a scrapbook page for her being a gold medal winner. and with all the other awards they have candy to go with them so thought we could get some gold coins and could go with that. I found the gold coins not so easy this time of year and then came home and got to work with the scrapbook page. I really like how it turned out and i think she will like it too. The one girl has seen the page and said she just loved it. It is fun learning to do some of the digital scrapbooking although i still like the paper one better. I am a hands on feeling type person.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Great job. I'm sure the girls are thrilled. Tanya

Mandy said...

That's great! Melinda deserves a gold! I just love her. Have fun tonight!