
Well i have been doing fairly good lately but then again the heat has not been too bad and so i do not think at times as not doing so good. Today though i went outside and noticed it was quite humid which i do not do too good in. I did call ben and he told me the mold was high and i said yeah i could tell my breathing is harder to do and a few other things so i came home and have been inside most of the afternoon.
I made some canned peaches today. Keah loves peaches and i love canned ones so thought i would do them this year since i have been canning other things too. I have also got a lot of fruit frozen to eat with yogurt as i do not like the pre flavored kind any more. My favorite lately is cherries though. I like them in smoothies yogurt and oatmeal.
2 comments:
Those peaches look YUMMY! Love the new add ons to your blog. Tanya
Those look yummy! I love how dedicated you are to eating right! Great job!
Post a Comment