Wednesday, August 13, 2008
I am 19!!!!!!
That is the statment my daughter gave me today when i asked her to do something. I said you did not just tell me that did you? She looked at me like I was insane. I said if you want to pull that one then I will tell you a few things. You live here yes but who pays for your food and your schooling and you drive the car that we bought for you. I said if you do not like some of what i said then you could find your own apartment and then pay for your food and rent and car ect ect. i said is that what you really want? she said no that is not what i want I said then maybe when i ask you do something you wont complain about doing it. She appologized for it and I kind of felt bad saying some of the things but I think she needed to hear them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I suppose she needed to hear it too. She's a good kid! My kids loved her as a babysitter!!! I believe she was their fave!
Post a Comment