I have not been up to doing much with all the heat and the humidity and then i have been getting really tired. Today i also was lightheaded and dizzy for a bit. I have been trying to stay cool and all by staying inside but not always so easy and fun to do but am really making an effort to do that.
we have been enjoying all the fresh vegetables from my garden. the grape tomatoes just do not last long enough we eat them as they are picked it seems. The cucumbers are good too. I just think when you grow something it sure tastes a lot better. Next year we will have learned the good and the bad from what we grew and go from there.
I will make a tomato basil soup sunday and let you all know how it tastes. It sounds really yummy so hopefully it is as i have plenty of tomatoes to use.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes we want a full chefs comment review on your soup...hmmm maybe it should be posted by the rest of the family hehe
The flowers look great!
Post a Comment