slide show

Sunday, August 24, 2008

frustration

I went out yesterday shopping with Michelle am working on some ideas for young womens lesson i will teach soon and thought i should get some pants for when i strart to work at weight watchers as i have one pair that fit. Driving by we saw old navy has jeans on sale not what i can wear to weight watchers but for 12.00 a pair not bad. so we went in and for one a lot of the jeans are not ones i would wear low cut. but they have one style that is higher so thought i would try them on well the one pair is a bit too snug and the other too loose. So we did not buy any at old Navy. We went to Kohls next and was finding the same problem or they were out of the size i might of been able to wear. I know the ones i have in my closet that seem to fit are Riders so I think i will need to go and find those the ones i have i found at K-mart not a place i normally shop but they seem to have a few things on occasion that i can wear.

The thing too with all this is never did i think i would even be trying on a pair of pants at old Navy so that in itself is a big thing for me to. At first i seemed upset with not finding anything but then i think back and am proud of what i have done and just because they dont make things to fit my body should not make me upset but to just find what will fit and be happy with that.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Good for you Sheryl! I have to tell you I can't stand shopping for jeans as I have the same problem though.