slide show

Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Monday



Today has been a productive day. Exercised, cleaned, watered the grass, did some scrapping and figured out what is for dinner.


The girls have started college again hard to believe the summer is just about over and how the time just went by quick. I will be glad when the heat is done though as i am tired of the heat and humidity. I do not mind the cooler temps as i can go out in that a bit more and enjoy it. I am also looking forward to my electric and water bill going down. I guess because of my health i have to run the air and doing that makes it so that we pay for that more and then because our house is new and we have sod we had to make sure that it did not just up and die this year.


We have enjoyed the garden vegetables though and so that has been fun we still have peppers and tomatoes and a watermellon on the vine. The peppers are turning colors so that is fun we have orange and red and yellow ones.


I am putting a few new pictures of me that we took yesterday. I have not worn a belt with a shirt in a long time so that is kind of fun to see happen.

3 comments:

Munchkins and Music said...

Sounds like a productive day!

Mandy said...

You look great! And so much younger too!!! So pretty!

The Ainas said...

You look so good!!!! :) I'm gonna do WW after I have the baby! :) Yay for the ton of extra points a nursing mommy gets! ;)