
Have been thinking of Dawn today and how special she is to me and although we are miles apart I still think of what she is going through and wish there was something i could do to help ease the pain of what she is going through. At times I think it would be so good just to gather up all my friends who are hurting and take them away for a time and just have them get pampered and not have to worry about anything for now. That is a dream and it sure would be nice if it could be accomplished. I do want Dawn to know that she is special and that she is a special mom!!! hugs to her from IL. I do not think she will mind that i stole this pic that she did of the two of us.
3 comments:
You are such a nurturing person. I know all your friends, esp dawn are blessed that you are in their lives. Tanya
Thanks Sheryl. Love ya!
Thats a beautiful sentiment Sheryl. We are all lucky to have you as a friend.
Chris
Post a Comment