
I have to say all went great with my interview. At one point the gal said to me i never thought of it like that or something else. She kept saying to me when you start working but then said maybe i should ask you if you really are interested still. I said yes i am and she said well before you leave you can fill out the paperwork and i will fax it to california and they will send you an employment package and all that fun stuff. She said they will send lots of mail. It is excitng and this gal very motherly. She has lost 108 pounds and has kept it off she lost it 30 yrs ago. I now just wait for all the package information and then will get trained and will know more after that.
The first thing Carolyn said was are you nervous if so do not be. It was a fun interview as it is something i know about and totally believe in. Angie my leader came by later and she said to Carolyn we would be sad if we could not get her to work for weight watchers a very high compliment coming from my leader. so now the waiting until i get the paperwork but i am excited.
2 comments:
That is great!!! You will be able to work at something you love, what a blessing!
I LOVE weight watchers! It is the only thing that worked for me.
Post a Comment